Thursday, July 23, 2009

Three cards to make before Sunday....

I really must get busy. I have an Anniversary card, a housewarming card, and a birthday card to create this weekend. The Anniversary card should really be done this evening so that I can send it off tomorrow in the mail. The other two I need for Sunday, since I will be delivering them in person.

I have an idea for the housewarming card already, and am going to work on it over my lunch hour today, using some black ink and my watercolours.... I know that once I begin this process at noon, the creativity will build and I will probably end up making all the cards this evening. I am looking forward to it and will post the completed cards on my facebook page when they are done. I do need to add one card to that page that I did a couple of weeks ago.

It is so hard for me to design cards that are suitable for men, but still look really cool, but I do think that I have managed to do that a few times.

Will go for now, but will post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment